To provide a process summary of adding campaigns
- Create a separate campaign for each tracking (phone) number for each campaign type and each drop for that campaign type. For Example: If you have a Probate campaign with 4 scheduled drops create 4 separate campaigns with 4 unique tracking numbers in the Campaigns app, for example Probate 1, Probate 2 etc.
- Go to Campaigns app in the main workspace
- Click Green ‘Add Campaign’ button
- Complete the campaign name and tracking number fields for the campaign.
- Click the Green ‘Save Campaign’ button in the lower right corner.
- Next go to the Campaign Stats app and add number of pieces mailed and cost of campaign. It will automatically be loaded into the Campaigns app for tracking.
- Once the info is saved any lead that calls into the tracking number is captured in the seller leads app and the campaign metrics are updated.
- See ‘Campaign’ field in the seller leads app